Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Killing Time

Got a new computer - a laptop, or a notebook, as they're calling them now. Now I don't have to run to the basement every time I get a marvelous thought or need to check my email. Do you think I'll be more productive and spend more of my life doing things that count, now that I am more organized? I think not!!!

I spend more time than ever, since it's so easily accessible. I am reassured, however, by remembering what it's like with my son. The new toy he just HAD to have will occupy all his time for a couple of weeks, and then will be abandoned in favor of some other item that he just HAD to have. I figure I'll wear out the new on this soon, and can get back to real life.

I'll have to rename my blog though, since I'm not in the basement anymore. "At the Kitchen Table"? "Upstairs"? Hmm. Gonna have to work on that. How about "Get your nose out of that stupid screen and do something real!!!" That does have a nice ring to it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home